Solution Support/Sales Engineer (Junior)
- 16 Agosto 2021
- Prodim International, Helmond, The Netherlands
Prodim is a manufacturer of various revolutionary measuring and production solutions, including the Proliner and dedicated software. We are looking for a (junior) Solution Support Engineer to strengthen and improve our customer support.
In this position you are responsible for providing technical support to our existing customers, you will organize and provide training for our product solutions. During a thorough training period you will strive to become the expert in our solutions. Our training room is your domain, you are constantly working to bring our customer support to a higher level. Creating manuals and instruction videos is also part of your job, for which you work together with our marketing department. The support department works together with the sales office and is positioned directly under the management. Your regular activities are:
- Providing training and/or demonstration via the web or live
- Testing our new solutions
- Providing customer support and assisting the inside sales
- The creation and improvement of manuals and instruction videos
- Provide training, demonstrations, and installation on location (on occasion)
- All activities that help the company grow
- You are structured and accurate
- You are independent, have a proactive attitude and a hands-on approach
- You have an inner drive, a curious nature towards our solutions and you like to improve things
- You have a matching background and an interest in technology, foremost what you can do with it
- You enjoy engaging with people and the international aspect is what appeals to you
- Professional command of the English and German language
- Dutch is not a requirement, but every extra language is a plus
- Knowledge of the Proliner and CAD is a plus (e.g. worked in the past with the Proliner)
- Knowledge of CNC machinery is a plus
A multifaceted function within a motivated company in which people cooperate in an informal way. An organization that is constantly developing with lots of ambition and a promising future. A place where your talent and qualities are appreciated. Standard working conditions.
We would like to receive your Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter as soon as possible. You can send your application via e-mail to Mrs. P. Teune: email@example.com
The motivation letter should detail your professional skills, interest, and reasons for applying for this position.
No agency calls, please